InfyNIC’s development methodology promotes a result-driven interactive approach and guarantees better customer service with regards to quality, cost and customer’s strategic goals, without compromising on any of these factors.
- Over the past 15 years we have developed a store of knowledge through hundreds of development projects.
- We have refined our business process by blending the best industry practices such as Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile Methodology.
- We have absorbed best approaches to get maximum performance and highest quality for web-related projects while leaving away redundant complexity that can affect the project budget or timing.
Strong Project Management:
From the very beginning of a project it has a project manager so the client can solve all project related issues with a single person. Project Manager is involved into requirements definition when a project starts. His routine responsibilities are project planning, team management, early project risks definition / elimination and reporting to client. All projects are under InfyNIC CTO coordination.
Thorough Requirements Analysis:
At InfyNIC we pay special attention to requirements definition process. This guarantees that we deliver final results that meet clients’ specific requirements. We use several levels of requirements description:
- Business Vision
- Product Vision
- Functional Specifications
- Use Cases
Refined Development Process:
InfyNIC follows a complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process with distinct phases. InfyNIC employs full control of procedures at every phase to mitigate project risks and ensure efficient performance and high quality project implementation.
Constant Quality Monitoring:
At InfyNIC we have a dedicated quality department responsible for Quality Assurance at every project from its start up to delivery. Depending on the project size we allocate a testing team and define a timeframe for its work. This allows optimizing resources involvement and thus project costs. We use defect tracking systems such as IBM Rational ClearQuest for professional issue tracking. QA experts work independently from the development team yet in close cooperation with it.
InfyNIC continuously improves its methodology to meet customer expectations through accelerated development schedules and high-quality results.
“Scrum How” Training for Clients:
We live in a dynamic world with a very different learning, knowledge management, and decision-making style from that 20 years ago. The modern environment is overwhelmed with data making the shift toward flexible, Agile methodologies a must. Businesses and individuals seek simple and effective solutions to their needs, and the aim of the intense hands-on “Scrum How” training is to unveil the ways to efficiency in minimal time.
The training spans active group work, Agile myths busting session, practical examination of all roles, concepts, and documents used in Scrum, typical risks and issues. Attendees learn how to implement standup meetings, set SMART goals, assess work scope and work in short iterations, collect data from the team, foster idea generation, and more.
- Understanding of Scrum roles, practices, and artifacts;
- Differences in role delegation and task assignment in Scrum vs. classical project management methodology;
- Skill to hold efficient meetings;
- Confidence in iterative work’s benefits;
- Skill to detect standard issues.